Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Energy Bus

I am settling into my new surroundings...now just need the kids and teachers!  I had the opportunity to attend a new Elementary Principal's Institute this week.  What great people I will be among as I begin this journey.  One principal shared the following with us:

10 Rules for the Ride of Your Life
1.  You're the driver of the bus.
2.  Desire, vision and focus move your bus in the right direction.
3.  Fuel your ride with positive energy.
4.  Invite people on your bus and share your vision for the road ahead.
5.  Don't waste your energy on those who don't get on your bus.
6.  Post a sign that says "No Energy Vampires Allowed" on your bus.
7.  Enthusiasm attracts more passengers and energizes them during the ride.
8.  Love your passengers.
9.  Drive with purpose.
10. Have fun and enjoy the ride.

10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work and Team with Positive Energy!
www.TheEnergyBus.com 

I am thinking these are great rules for life outside of the school building as well.

Here's to "back to school" right around the corner!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Beth! I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete